The Sefwi Wiawso Municipal Assembly, on Thursday, 12th October, 2023 held its Executive Committee meeting at the Assembly Hall.
The meeting was to discuss, consider and approve proposals and recommendations submitted to the Executive Committee by the various sub-committees of the Assembly.
In his opening remarks, the Chairman of the committee, Hon. Louis Owusu-Agyepong welcomed all members to the meeting and admonished them to give off their best for a fruitful deliberation.
The conveners of the various sub-committees took turns to present their recommendations to the committee for discussion, approval and onward presentation to the General Assembly for final approval.
Several significant documents were presented for discussion during the meeting. These included:
· Draft 2024 Annual Action Plan/UDAP
· Draft 2024 Fee Fixing Resolution
· Draft 2024 Composite Budget
· Draft 2024 Revenue Improvement Action Plan
· 2022 Auditor General’s report
· Bye-Law of the Sefwi Wiawso Landscape Management Area (SWLMA)